Precirix, incorporated in 2014 as a spin-off company of Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB), develops novel targeted radiopharmaceuticals using camelid single domain antibody fragments labeled with radioisotopes.
We have been growing steadily and are now ready to welcome a full time HR Manager.
Purpose of the Position:
The HR Manager develops, implements and manages strong HR processes that enable Precirix to attract, develop and retain top talents that contribute to our scientific, business and cultural ambitions. The position reports to the CEO and collaborates closely with the Office Manager.
- Acts as a trusted strategic business partner for the CEO and the management team
- Further develops and manages the recruitment, selection and onboarding process
- Develops and monitors competitive compensation and benefits practices
- Nurtures a positive and strong working culture and environment
- Oversees and supports the performance management and pay review processes
- Supports people managers in coaching and developing their team members
- Ensures legal and quality compliance throughout all HR processes
- Diagnoses HR needs and identifies interventions that address issues of retention, succession, performance, change leadership, employee engagement and leadership development
- In collaboration with the Office Manager, ensures that HR operations run smoothly
- Drives employee communication as well as employer branding
- Contributes to the achievement of Quality Assurance
Skills, Expertise and Contribution
- HR is your sweet spot in its broadest sense: from coaching skills to legal expertise
- You have experience in scaling HR organisations
- You have generic experience in Comp & Ben, Labor Law, Recruitment, Contracting & Development, including expatriates, Performance Management and Culture
- You are a strong communicator and coach, to the extent that you can support others to develop these skills
- You are proficient in English and Dutch and/or French
- You are a reliable colleague: do the right things right
- You are well organized and hands on
- You thrive in collaboration and teamwork
- A master degree or equivalent in years of experience, in Business, Human Resources or related field
- Experience in Life Sciences or Biotech is an asset
- A certification in Preventie/Prévention helps
Want to explore this opportunity? Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a letter of motivation and your cv and we will get in touch with you.