Precirix is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to extending and improving the lives of cancer patients by designing and developing novel radiopharmaceuticals, using camelid single-domain antibody fragments labeled with radioisotopes. The company’s lead product, CAM-H2, is being evaluated in a Phase I/II trial targeting metastatic HER2-positive cancer. In addition, the company has two pre-clinical programs leveraging the technology strengths.
For the expansion of our team based in Brussels, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic and talented Project Manager.
Purpose of the Position:
As Project manager you will be part of the Program Development team of Precirix and support the development of targeted radiopharmaceuticals on the road to the clinic.
You will be responsible for various projects in a fast evolving, highly innovating environment.
- Create detailed project plans in different areas including manufacturing, preclinical and clinical supply
- Monitor resources and time
- Report on a regular basis on the status of the different projects in collaboration with the team
- Organize, lead or support the necessary steering meetings
- Implement project management tools
- Vendor selection, contracting and project execution
- Review reports and other documents from partners and suppliers
- Provide project and logistical support to different teams within the company
Skills, Expertise and Competences
- Relevant project management experience in the life sciences industry, preferably with radiopharmaceuticals
- Attention to details, quality and pro-active problem solver
- Comfortable with multi-stakeholder management
- Multi-tasking and ability to prioritize
- Strong IT skills
- Experience with GXP practices, Inventory management and logistics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is required, Dutch and/or French is a plus
- Expected educational qualifications: MSc with experience in a field of sciences (Biomedical sciences, Bio-engineering sciences, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology or equivalent) or equivalent relevant experience in the life sciences industry
- Project management certification is a plus
We offer you
- A dynamic, creative team with nice colleagues
- Possibility for homeworking
- Scale up company with a lot of opportunities and entrepreneurial atmosphere
- Having an impact to improve the lives of cancer patients
- Team with different nationalities working together towards the same goal
- A competitive remuneration package and room to grow
Want to explore this opportunity? Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a letter of motivation and your cv; and we will get in touch with you.